Headquarters: Athens, GA
URL: Click here
At Seller Labs, our core infrastructure is built upon AWS. The Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining our AWS infrastructure, establishing monitoring and alerts, and providing tools for our engineering team members to ensure that our applications are available, monitored, and secure.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
○ This position will involve new feature development as well as maintenance and bug fixes in our production application. You’ll report directly to the product manager and work in a small, remote, distributed team.
○ Take ownership of development tasks, both new features and investigating defects, and follow them through to their conclusion.
○ Do technical research of existing code and architecture.
○ Assess the best tools and process to implement a solution.
○ Work with Systems Team, QA, and Customer Success as needed through to deployment.
○ Work with your product manager and team to give technical insight on new ideas.
○ Promote, follow, and help develop internal coding standards, design guidelines, and recommended development processes and best practices.
○ Review your coworkers' code and get feedback on your own with respect and thoughtfulness. Continue to build our strong and encouraging culture of reviews.
○ Discuss and implement architectural standards and software design decisions with research and coordination with other experienced engineers.
○ Continue learning independently about the languages, frameworks, and tools that you use.
Role Type: (Choose one): Data Engineering, Data Science, DevOps, Fullstack, Fullstack (Backend-heavy), Fullstack (Frontend-heavy), Machine Learning, Mobile, Web Backend, Web Frontend, Other
○ Fullstack (Backend-heavy
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
What does all that mean? It means we want you to be successful and fulfilled; to be happy and to grow. We are trying hard to be one of the best places to work in the world, and we pride ourselves on doing more for our people. We have some amazing people here and are excited to talk to you more about joining us. Are you ready?