Technical Writer with WordPress Expertise
- From : Weworkremotely
- Posted : 2 months ago
Can you explain complex technical subjects in simple words? Do you prefer conversational language over fancy words? Do you teach through your writing? Are you familiar with WordPress and website building? If so, we have a great job for you.
We are looking for an experienced, native English speaker for a technical writer position, located within the European time zone (includes Europe, Middle East, and Africa). You will join our documentation team to work on documenting our popular WPML and Toolset plugins and writing technical articles for online blogs.
Thousands of people will read and learn from your documentation every day.
- Native English
- A very clear and concise writing style
- Technical writing experience in the IT field (at least 2 years)
- Experience building WordPress sites
- Ability to convert ideas from “developer language” to “human language”
- Voracious attention to detail and meticulous writing and editing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Location: Europe or similar time zones
Why you want this job
Great writers are like performers. You want to write for people and you want your writing to make a difference. This is exactly what we offer. Our products power over 1 million websites. Our entire business runs in self-service mode. Clients buy from us online, receive their products electronically and rely on documentation to succeed.
Great documentation makes our products look good and reduces support work. Our clients can tell right away the difference between “OK” and great documentation. Writers receive direct feedback and know when they wrote a masterpiece.
What we offer
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
Be part of a team of creative and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- A healthy work-life balance
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, home office set-up package, and more…
Because this team is located in Europe, we are looking for candidates from European, the Middle East or African working hours.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application and let’s talk.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/onthegosystems-technical-writer-with-wordpress-expertise-2