- From : WorkingNomads
- Posted : 2 months ago
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
We’re going after the B2B space in SEO. It’s an enormous opportunity and wide open for the taking.
We operate a network of high-traffic websites already, and we’re just getting started.
There are hundreds of B2B categories and thousands of topics across those categories. Going after each of them intentionally and with strategic perspective requires world-class reporting and analysis when it comes to traffic, rankings, and incoming links.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for someone to come in and build the foundation of our SEO reporting and analysis.
You’ll also assist in driving strategy, topic development, and potential acquisitions by reporting to, and working directly with one of the two Co-Founders and Managing Partners of the company.
- Find, analyze, and score incoming links based on provided quality standards.
- Create weekly and monthly link, traffic, and keyword analysis reporting.
- Conduct competitor analysis and site audits to gain better understanding of link profiles and ranking difficulties across topics.
- Provide keyword and topic development research across B2B categories.
- Assist in setting quarterly strategic priorities and plans across Content, Outreach, and Revenue departments.
- Assist in assessing potential website acquisitions from an SEO metrics perspective.
How to Tell If You’ll be a Great Fit
- You are extremely detail oriented. Not only are you the person that catches the one mistake that a dozen other folks missed, you thrive on finding the needle in the haystack. No detail is too small or too obscure for you to hunt down.
- Spreadsheets are your default tool. You’re the person in the group that people come to and ask spreadsheet-related questions to.
- You have 2-3 years or more of SEO specific experience. Things like link building, ranking factors, keyword ranking reports, Ahrefs, and SEMRush are all very familiar to you.
- You have very strong analytical skills to review data, and interpret results. Numbers, data, and math are all things that come easy to you. That’s your thing.
- You thrive working on an island with not much cross-team collaboration. You’re a self-motivated and do not need to be pushed to get the job done. This role is not even part of a department. It’s just its own thing.
- You are passionate about the SEO space and want to learn from some of the best in the world.
- Working at a fully remote company is important to you.
Compensation and Benefits
- $70k-$90 DOE.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We cover it all along with your spouse and dependents. We’ve also selected the very best plan available to us.
- One-time $1,500 office reimbursement. That means we pay for your equipment, and you get to keep it.
- Monthly $300 remote work reimbursement.
- 3 weeks of PTO every year, and we currently observe 10 US holidays.