.Net Software Manager
- From : WorkingNomads
- Posted : 2 months ago
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT level role- fully remote. Excellent opportunity to join a leading nonprofit that offers excellent benefits and work schedule.
Overall Position Purpose
The position exists to architect secure, robust, scalable web applications, mobile applications, enterprise integrations, and other custom software solutions are required by the business. Additionally, the position acts as the senior manager of the Development Department within the Information Technology Division.
- Envision and architect custom software solutions and enterprise integrations through customer API and UI development in cloud-native and off-the-shelf environments.
- Lead, manage, coordinate, and work alongside the on-site development team and various off/nearshore teams to deliver secure, scalable, and resilient system designs.
- Write and review code as needed and set the expectations for coding standards, best practices, and use of public APIs and SDKs
- Occasionally take the role of Product Owner as defined in the Scrum framework to lead product envisioning efforts as well as product and portfolio management efforts.
- Assist other teams with advice and knowledge on technical design best practices, platforms, and technologies that align with core Customer Experience (CX) principles
- Lead and mentor the development team in technical discussions, API design, database design, TDD, and DevSecOps practices.
- Act as the lead on SaaS platform integration designs and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree, Certification or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Five to seven years of experience working hands-on with a mix of modern enterprise and open-source technology stacks (e.g., .Net, Java, Node, React, Angular, PHP, SQL, Snowflake).
- Three years of experience as a Lead or Principal Software Engineer.
- Three years of experience working in Agile development frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban, SAFe, Lean).
- One to three years of experience or knowledge of Azure/AWS services including designing solutions in a serverless context.
- One to three years of experience working with enterprise CRM systems (e.g., Dynamics, ServiceNow, Salesforce)
- Advanced training/certification in specializations such as Azure, AWS, related cloud/SaaS platforms.
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or similar certifications.
- Experience working in an OKR managed organization.