- Full Time
- From : Skilora
- Posted : a month ago
TELECOMMUTE REMOTE: LOCATION, NEW YORK
At RippleMatch, we build technology to make early-career hiring more effective while increasing access to opportunity. Figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult and overwhelming decision. Traditional career services and job boards with millions of postings aren’t very helpful. It’s also not a fair contest. For many students, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school and their personal networks. RippleMatch is changing this. Our platform is a two-sided marketplace on one side, we help early-career candidates from around the country discover job opportunities that match their skills and interests without effort. On the other side, RippleMatch helps hundreds of employers like Amazon, eBay, and Teach for America hire top talent virtually and build diverse teams. We have a technical product that leverages automation and intelligent workflows to make finding your dream job or hiring the right candidate easier, faster, and fairer than ever before. Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we’ve raised $34 million in venture funding, grown to 1 million+ users from 1300+ colleges & universities, and brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 60+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
As a Recruiter, your key mandate will be to help us hire amazing talent to further our mission. This role will entail candidate relationship building, managing, sourcing, and facilitating the interview process. You will be part of an energetic team that promotes collaboration and values creating amazing candidate experiences. This role reports to our Director of People.
NYC or Remote:
RippleMatch has a NYC headquarters but follows a remote-first working policy. What does this mean? You can come into our NYC office everyday, once in a while or very rarely! RippleMatch will keep eastern hours as a company and we will expect any remote employee to have consistent high-speed WiFi access and maintain full time residency in the United States. Creating strong bonds between RippleMatch team members means a lot to us and we are investing heavily in creating opportunities to make sure remote employees get plenty of in-person time. We offer in-person onboarding, travel benefits and virtual team building activities!
Responsibilities and Duties
What you will get to do:
- Thoughtfully source, identify, and engage a pipeline of candidates for open roles across our organization
- Communicate effectively and compassionately with candidates to create a best-in-class experience throughout the end to end hiring lifecycle
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Bring excitement for the mission – We’re passionate about providing access to the best jobs to candidates from a wide range of schools, ethnicities, and socioeconomic backgrounds and think it’s important you are too
- Follow up with and provide recommendations to the Hiring Teams throughout the recruitment process, keeping everyone updated and aligned
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within Greenhouse to track candidate progress through the funnel and maintain data integrity for reporting
- Strive for diversity, equity, and inclusion while sourcing and submitting candidates for all roles
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting
- You have experience with an array of sourcing techniques (LinkedIn Recruiter, A-List, Built In NYC, etc.)
- Organized and detail oriented; this role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner
- Researcher at heart who loves to uncover new sourcing techniques and methods for finding great candidates
- Results-oriented with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, optimism, and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities, and pivoting as needs change
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our team’s well-being and growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog-friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships and comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, and positivity!
To ensure the health and safety of our team, RippleMatch does require proof of vaccination for all employees entering the New York City office and any in-person company event. RippleMatch is accommodating of all medical and religious exemptions.
- Detail oriented
- Time management
- Relationship building
- Sourcing Skills
- Managing Skills
- Written & Verbal Communication