Director of Growth Marketing
- Full Time
- From : Skilora
- Posted : a month ago
TELECOMMUTE LOCATION: REMOTE,US
Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development. And we’re helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Adobe, and Audible. We’re on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video. Join us.
About our Team:
Our company culture is top priority and we strive to create an environment where all of our team members are empowered to do their best work. We’re proud of the collaborative culture we’ve built, even while working fully remote. We also understand that in order to be your best self you need time to relax and recharge. That’s why we encourage everyone at Socialive to take Mental Health Days each month, in addition to their PTO and our company-wide holiday shutdown.
With our distributed, remote-first team culture we’ve had the opportunity to incorporate diverse thoughts, values, and perspectives that have been critical to our growth. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is at the heart of Socialive’s success and we celebrate it in everything we do. Our mission is to be a leader in DEI and demonstrate what it truly means to be a place where all people can be bold and the best version of themselves.
Responsibilities include being an expert in lifecycle marketing, to build and lead cross-functional growth initiatives. You have a strong background in growth marketing, demand generation, ABM, and web marketing, especially as it relates to B2B markets and business structures. Data-driven and highly analytical, with a relentless focus on customer acquisition. You are a digital marketing expert with proven experience in planning and executing full-funnel multichannel campaigns and tactics. You have a passion for user experience, conversion optimization, experimentation, and continuous improvement.
You’re excited by the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-impact role where you will partner closely with product marketing, sales, support, and other teams across the organization to build a growth function at a hyper growth company. This role will directly manage an Integrated Campaign Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations Manager and Email Marketing Manager along with agency relationships and budgetary spend/allocation as it relates to the demand gen engine.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the company to be the industry-leading digital marketing organization by leveraging inbound and outbound strategies, tools, and resources.
- Lead the development of demand generation and account-specific ABM plans in partnership with the sales team to develop deep decision-maker relationships, drive engagements, and accelerate pipeline.
- Build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels (email, SEO, PPC, social, webinar, events, digital, etc.).
- Work closely with Sales to drive pipeline activity, engagement, and lead quality.
- Evaluate, track, and report on marketing performance measures to continually improve ROI.
- Collaborate on the company’s website content, social media channels, and recruiting platforms.
- Understand customer personas and the company’s target audience.
- Conduct market and industry research to understand market trends, applications, competitive environment, influences, etc.
- Track the effectiveness of campaigns through overall engagement, opportunity progression, and pipeline generated.
- Continuously leverage performance metrics, industry research, and customer journey insights to shape, refine, and steer the direction of the demand engine.
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project, analytical, and budget management skills.
- Works both strategically and in hands-on fashion.
- Deep understanding of sales, the sales process, sales cycles, and knows how to do account planning.
- Familiarity in aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Excels at communicating cross-functionally, across marketing, sales, and with senior management.
- Strong knowledge of markets, trends, industries, buying behavior, channel/3rd party implications, and how to work with partners.
- Data-driven, can dive into metrics, understand KPIs, and report on the success.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop, manage, and retain top talent.
- Strong creative thinker with critical thinking and consultative skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work with sales, partners, and prospective customers.
- Knowledge of web technologies, web programming languages, web page design/layout, and website performance measurements.
- Ability to manage SEO and SEM agencies.
- Knowledge of PPC advertising tools and analytics platforms (e.g. Google Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, HotJar, HubSpot, etc.).
- Ability to own end-to-end execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight.
- Experience leading and executing digital marketing strategies at the Director level.
- 3+ years of B2B demand creation programs.
- 2+ years leading ABM strategies.
- Experience in customer marketing with the ability to leverage campaigns for our existing customer base and increase retention.
- Experience managing, events, telemarketing, web content, and online campaigns.
- Experience with Hubspot or other Marketing Automation Platform, and Salesforce or other CRM.
- Experience managing a digital marketing and demand generation team.
- Google Analytics
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Web Design
- Creative thinking
- Self Motivated
- Sales Management
- Growth Marketing
- Tele Marketing
- Decision Making
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Web Content Management(WCM)
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Plan