- From : Weworkremotely
- Posted : a month ago
Headquarters: Taganrog, Rostov Oblast, Russia
Our passion here at 7pace is to create clean, simple, and fully integrated productivity software that promotes a more fulfilling way to work and live. We want you to be a part of that!
What to expect: You'll start by developing or extending existing 7pace services with guidance and help of your personal mentor. Next, we will find a good fit for you and your skills within one of our development teams. Together with your teammates you'll help create new features for our main products - time tracking tools for software engineers - and all 7pace Apps.
How your day-to-day work will look like:
- Starting your day with a daily call with your mentor
- Taking ownership for your own "sub-project"
- Working on your project, together with your mentor
- Be supported by our engineering team, to let your skills grow
- Participating in weekly meetings to present your project-output and plan the upcoming period (remote, via zoom)
- As soon as your project was finished successfully, you are ready to join one of our dev-teams for working together on bigger features
- Participating in our regular "tech bazar" for knowledge transfer
- If needed, participate in english classes with a private teacher
Our tech stack:
- C# / ASP.NET Core
- React.js / Redux
- MSSQL / Azure
- Azure DevOps / GitHub / Docker / Kubernetes
- Existing personal / training projects
- Algorithms theory and object-oriented design knowledge
- Pre-intermediate English level