Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- Full Time
- From : Skilora
- Posted : a month ago
TELECOMMUTE Location: Remote, India
Software Engineer required to work for a Workday partner. In this role, you will be responsible for developing high quality solutions which delight our customers and change the lives of users worldwide. You will be learning about new technology and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you develop and grow.
Responsibilities and Duties
If you have the following skills this will be advantageous in this role:
- Experience of building and testing modern software applications
- Experience of applying common design principles and patterns
- You’re flexible and overcome obstacles to get the job done to achieve personal, team, and business goals.
- You actively look for better ways to do things using your imagination to find fresh solutions to complex problems.
- You are always constructive when giving or receiving feedback, being transparent and truthful when dealing with others.
- You share information, knowledge and experience, understanding the mutual benefits of team working.
- Exposure to modern version control and Continuous Delivery pipeline techniques
- Experience of troubleshooting issues within development and test environments
- Exposure to multiple programming languages and data storage technologies: SQL/NOSQL.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other technical people, and sometimes to non-technical people
- Experience in React, Mongo DB, AWS and Spring
- Computer programming
- communication skills
- Spring Framework
- continuous delivery
- Version Control