Web Content Editor
- Full Time
- From : Skilora
- Posted : a month ago
TELECOMMUTE Location: Remote, India
We are looking for an experienced Web Content Editor with a proven editorial track record, to produce high-quality, compelling and engaging content for our audience that contributes to WPMU DEV’s overall success.
You will be managing an outgoing and expanding team of talented writers who work collaboratively with all company areas to make our products stand out.
Your mission is to research, plan, develop and implement our web content. As a Web Content Editor, your main goal will be to produce high-quality web content that attracts and engages with new, existing, and prospective members! You’ll be responsible for all aspects of content, including development, design, production, presentation, evaluation and analysis.
The person we’re searching for will be motivated and content-savvy in order to oversee our publishing needs.
Knowledge of WordPress, our products and services is a bonus, but not essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the editorial and blog team.
- Set the publishing strategy, directives, and goals.
- Oversee all daily publishing operations.
- Identify and facilitate high-potential posts.
- Report on and use data to inform publishing strategy.
- Ensure existing copy is kept relevant and up-to-date.
- Improve and enforce WPMU DEV’s editorial style guide, including brand style, tone, and voice.
- Drive improvements to user experience on the WPMU DEV blog.
- Experience managing a blog and/or content strategy for a brand or service.
- 3+ years experience in a content-related role.
- Experience writing about software.
- Proven ability to research and write on technical topics independently.
- Proven experience with SEO and keyword research.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership capabilities.
- SEO Keyword Research
- Content Writing
- Organization skills
- Editorial skils
- Leadership Skills
- Content Editing
- Web Content Management(WCM)
- Strategy Implimentation