- Full Time
- From : Skilora
- Posted : a month ago
TELECOMMUTE LOCATION: REMOTE, US
The Zillow Recruiting Team is a fun and upbeat team passionate about delivering an outstanding candidate experience and bringing exceptional talent to our company. Our people are our greatest asset, and we have the critical job of finding and hiring, exceptional people to join the ZG portfolio of brands.
Zillow, the top real estate website in the U.S., is building an on-demand real estate experience. Whether selling, buying, renting, or financing, customers can turn to Zillow to find and get into their next home with speed, certainty, and ease.
About the role
Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience in recruiting? Do you want to work in a dynamic recruiting environment, supporting a fun and fast-growing tech company? Zillow Group Recruiting Coordinators work closely with internal clients (recruiting team, HR, and hiring managers) and external candidates to help build a memorable and smooth interview process and overall positive candidate experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
You Will Get To:
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and interviewing teams across Zillow Group
- Keep candidates and hiring managers informed and updated throughout the recruiting process via phone and email
- Update applicant records in our applicant tracking system(ATS), maintain forms, spreadsheets and other documents
- Attend and coordinate recruiting-related activities such as recruiting events, professional and college career fairs, when needed
- Act as an ambassador of Zillow Group and create a strong employer-of-choice brand
- Support multiple Zillow Group (ZG) brands
- Assist recruiters with various administrative duties and special projects as needed
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. Remote employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
Who you are
- 1+ years of experience with high-volume scheduling responsibility
- You navigate your work in the gray; you foresee potential hurdles and actively utilize your professional expertise to influence and advise others on standard methodologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is key
- You are comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment
- You are collaborative, creative, and a great teammate!
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems; Workday preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information and adhere to applicable security and privacy policies.
- MS Excel
- Creative thinking
- Organization skills
- Detail oriented
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) Knowledge
- Microsoft Word
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Registration & Scheduling
- MS Outlook